Two lovely and strong ladies nominated me for this award. Thank you, Indhu and Kranti,sparkling thoughts for the same. I accept it with love and gratitude.
My apologies to Indhu, for being so late in responding to this award. It was 3rd of May, I suppose. Like I say, I may be late but never rude😑😑.
Maybe m not an award person😉..
They are both wonderful writers in their own unique ways…
Indhu, a crazy harry potter fan. Check her blog …. she is unique, her twittering tales are beautiful to read. Most, I like about her is that she writes for herself and not to please others…
And, Kranti… You are versatile and one of my fav blogger. Nominated by you means a lot. Do check her blog and you will get the idea of what I am talking about……
Let’s start…😎😎 I PROMISE I WON’T BE THAT LONG.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share facts about you.
- Answer the questions that the blogger gave you.
- Nominate bloggers who deserves the award.
- Create questions for the nominees.
- Let them know they have been nominated.
FACTS ABOUT ME :
- My name is Deepanita Sharma.
- I don’t have a huge social circle… I love my space.
- I am stubborn kind. Once I am in, I am totally in. No backing out.
- I love reading mystery books. Agatha Christie, I love most.
- I hate jwelleries of any damn kind.
- I hate gossips. I just try to run from gossips and never look bad.
- For me first impression matters a lot.
ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ASKED BY INDHU :
1. What made you join WP?
I have no story in particular.. I am a person of many opinions, questions, problems and answers AND I am an introvert.. so writing something releases my load a little bit. That’s it..
2. Tell us one thing you are passionate about.
Everything…I can’t do anything for which I lack passion.
3. Name a character from a book/movie/tv book/movie/tv show you relate most and why?
Noone..I am one original piece,. AM totally me..
4. What was your dream job when growing Up?
Nothing.. I always live in the moment.
5. Tell us a genre of movies books you cannot read.
Romance.. love stories.. I don’t understand them..I don’t see them as real. Realities have many issues.
6. Place you would love to visit.
Everywhere, atleast once.
7. Did you know the meaning of the word LEIBSTER or you have to google it after receiving it?
Ohhhhh hell !!! I googled it even before receiving one😂😂
(Kranti ‘s question) :
1. One dream you are chasing to fulfill?
I am a content soul. I don’t chase. But yeah!! I dream that my husband’s and girl’s every dreams are fulfilled.
2. Beach or mountain?
3. What’s the inspiration behind your blogging?
Nothing special to mention…
4. What’s your biggest fear?
That the dreams my family see never gets fulfilled…..And I fear old age, I fear dependency.
5. One thing you admire in yourself.
Many … That I can stand strong in the middle of grave crisis.
6. I thing I wish to change in myself.
my temper and my temper and my temper……
7. what would you love to see night sky or waves in the ocean
8. Which kind of movie you prefer to watch , horror romantic action.
9. Anything that makes you happy when u r sad or nervous.
Earlier my dog.. now nothing. She’s no more.
10. Your fav month and color
Every month is a mixture of good and bad….all bright colors like yellow…..
11. Street food or fine dining?
Haaaaa haaaaaa street food always..
MY QUESTIONS :
1. DO YOU BELIEVE IN PRETENDING YOUR FEELINGS.
2. DEFINE LOVE AS YOU HAVE FELT IT.
3. YOUR MOST FAV PERSON.
4. SHOPPING OR READING?
5. FAV. FOOD..
6. SINGING OR DANCING..
7. FAV. SINGER AND FAV. BOOK/AUTHOR
8. DAY OR NIGHT.
9.DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPE?
10. TEA OR COFFEE.
11.ANY REGRETS IN LIFE??
MY NOMINEE S :
- Pavan Athreyas
- Eternally Elite
- Vanya Rajwar